The three districts that are located near Koppal are:
The weather in Koppal is generally hot and dry. The average temperature ranges from 25 to 40 degrees Celsius. The best time to visit Koppal is during the winter months, from November to February.
The pin code of Koppal is 583101.
The vehicle registration number for Koppal is KA-58.
The telephone code for Koppal is 08373.
The taluks in the Koppal district are:
Some of the popular foods in Koppal include:
- Bisi bele bath
- Ragi mudde
- Neer dosa
- Ragi toffee
Some of the popular tourist places in the Koppal district include:
- Mahadeva Temple
- Ramappa Temple
- Koppal Fort
- Gudibande Fort
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit the Koppal district is during the winter months, from November to February. The weather is pleasant during this time, and there are fewer crowds.
Things to Do
Some of the things to do in the Koppal district include:
- Visit Hampi and explore the ruins of the ancient city.
- Visit Lakkundi and see the beautiful temples.
- Visit Mahadeva Temple and pay your respects to the deity.
- Go for a swim in the Sanapur Lake.
- Visit Ramappa Temple and admire the intricate carvings.
- Visit Koppal Fort and learn about its history.
- Visit Kamalapur and see the ancient Buddhist stupas.
- Go trekking in the Gudibande Fort.