Telugu Culture: Rich heritage, classical dance, literature, traditional arts, hospitality, reverence for elders, and family-oriented values.
Telugu Foods: Spicy and flavorful cuisine, famous for biryani, idli, dosa, pootharekulu, and pulihora.
Telugu Festivals: Ugadi, Diwali, Sankranti, Dasara, Vinayaka Chavithi, Bathukamma, and Bonalu celebrate with joy and enthusiasm.
Telugu Climate: Generally hot and humid, with a monsoon season; coastal regions experience moderate temperatures throughout the year.
Telangana is a state in India, and it is divided into 33 districts. Here is a list of districts in Telangana:
- Bhadradri Kothagudem
- Hyderabad (Capital of Telangana)
- Jayashankar Bhupalpally
- Jogulamba Gadwal
- Kumuram Bheem Asifabad (Earlier known as Kumuram Bheem)
- Medak (Now known as Siddipet)
- Rajanna Sircilla
- Warangal Urban (Earlier known as Warangal)
- Warangal Rural (Now combined with Warangal Urban)
- Yadadri Bhuvanagiri